Skip to main content

First Day of School | CoComelon Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs

(cock crows)(Twinkle twinkle little star instrumental)- Ah. Today is the day ♪♪ It's the first day of school (baby giggles) So many new things to learn and do ♪♪ I'm so excited but nervous too ♪♪ But it will be okay on my first day of school ♪♪ Do you have your bag packed ♪♪ Yes I do (laughs) Do you have your shoes ♪♪ Yes I do ♪♪ Do you have your lunch ♪♪ Yes I do ♪♪ Do you have your teddy ♪♪ Yes I do (giggling) Today is the day ♪♪ It's the first day of school ♪♪ So many new things to learn and do ♪♪ I'm so excited but nervous too ♪♪ But it will be okay on my first day of school ♪♪ Will you greet your teacher ♪♪ Yes I will ♪♪ Will you make new friends ♪♪ Yes I will ♪♪ Will you play some games ♪♪ Yes I will ♪♪ Will you learn new things ♪♪ Yes I will (instrumental music) Today is the day ♪♪ It's the first day of school ♪♪ So many new things to learn and do ♪♪ I'm so excited but nervous too ♪♪ But it will be okay on my first day of school ♪♪ Are you excited ♪♪ Yes I am ♪♪ Are you nervous ♪♪ Yes I am ♪♪ Are you smiling ♪♪ Yes I am ♪♪ Are you ready ♪♪ Yes I am (upbeat music) (door opens) Today is the day ♪♪ It's the first day of school ♪♪ So many new things to learn and do ♪♪ I'm so excited but nervous too ♪♪ But it will be okay on my first day of school ♪♪ Did you find your cubby ♪♪ Yes I did ♪♪ Did you hang your backpack ♪♪ Yes I did ♪♪ Did you give a hug (soft music) Yes I did ♪♪ Did you say goodbye (whimpers)(giggles)- (giggles) Bye bye. Yes I did (Giggling)(instrumental music)EnglishAllChildren's MusicListenableRelatedFrom Cocomelon - Nursery RhymesRecently uploadedWatched

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Engine Song | NEW | CoComelon Cartoons & Kids Songs | Moonbug Kids ...

[Music] wow a fire engine [Music] [Music] [Music] [Applause] [Music] hey longest [Music] i can't believe my luck it's a real life [Music] on this [Music] again [Music] [Music] [Music]

Five Little Sharks🦈 | Baby Shark Doo Doo Doo | Bebefinn Songs for Kids |...

[Music][Music]five little sharks[Music]hello this is dr mommydr mommy the sharks are jumping on thebed oh no more sharks jumping on the[Music]doctor and bed doctor saidno more sharks jumping on the bedgrandpa shark doo doo doo doo doograndpa shark doo doo doo doo doo doograndpa shark doo doo doo doo doograndpa sharkfour little sharks jumping on the[Music]the bed saidno more sharks jumping on the bedgrab my sharkdon't grab my shark no no no no don'tgrab my shark no no no no no grab myshark[Music]saidno more sharks jumping on the bed[Music]hello dr mommy the sharks are jumping onthe bed again[Music]no more sharks jumping on the bed[Music]jumping on the bed[Music][Music]no more sharks jumping on the bed[Music]my[Music]hit the subscribe button

Hindi | Nani Teri Morni Ko Mor Le Gaye | नानी तेरी मोरनी को मोर ले गए

आप देख रहे है फन फॉर किड्स टीवीदेखो सिखो और मज़े लोनानी नानी , पता है क्यातेरी मोरनी को मोर ले गएबताऊ कैसेबताऊउम .... उम ... तो फिर सुनोनानी तेरी मोरनी को मोर ले गएबाकि जो बचा था काले चोर ले गएनानी तेरी मोरनी को मोर ले गएबाकि जो बचा था काले चोर ले गएपता हैउसके बाद क्या हुआही .. ही हीबताती हूँखा के पी के मोटे हो के चोर बैठे रेल मेंचोरों वाला डब्बा कटके पंहुचा सीधा जेल मेंही .. ही हीनानी तेरी मोरनी को मोर ले गएबाकि जो बचा था काले चोर ले गएनानी तेरी मोरनी को मोर ले गएबाकि जो बचा था काले चोर ले गएनानी , पता है उसके बाद चोरों को क्या हुआसुनोउन चोरों की खूब खबर ली मोटे थानेदार नेमोरों को भी खूब नचाया जंगल के सरकार नेनानी तेरी मोरनी को मोर ले गएबाकि जो बचा था काले चोर ले गएनानी तेरी मोरनी को मोर ले गएबाकि जो बचा था काले चोर ले गएनानी नानीआइसक्रीम खाना हैखाऊअच्छी नानी प्यारी नानी रूसा रुसी छोड़ देजल्दी से एक पैसा दे दे , तू कंजूसी