Skip to main content

Yes Yes Playground Song | CoComelon Nursery Rhymes & Kids Songs

(baby giggling)(cheery music) Shoes, shoes ♪♪ It's time to wear your shoes ♪♪ Yes, yes, yes ♪♪ I want to wear my shoes ♪♪ Good, good ♪♪ Shoes are good for you ♪♪ Yay, yay, yay ♪♪ I like them, ooh (giggles)(cheery music) See, see ♪♪ Teddy likes the shoes ♪♪ One, two, three ♪♪ Almost on you see ♪♪ Yes, yes, yes ♪♪ I'll put them on right now ♪♪ Stomp, stomp, stomp ♪♪ I like them, wow (cheery music) Sunscreen, sunscreen ♪♪ It's time to put on sunscreen ♪♪ Yes, yes, yes ♪♪ I want to wear the sunscreen ♪♪ Good, good ♪♪ Sunscreen's good for you ♪♪ Yay, yay, yay ♪♪ I like it, ooh (tube gushes)(gasps) See, see ♪♪ Elephant likes the sunscreen ♪♪ One, two, three ♪♪ Almost on you see ♪♪ Yes, yes, yes ♪♪ I'll put it on right now ♪♪ Rub, rub, rub ♪♪ I like it, wow (cheery music) Bars, bars ♪♪ Why don't you climb the bars ♪♪ Yes, yes, yes ♪♪ I want to climb the bars ♪♪ Good, good ♪♪ Bars are fun for you (baby giggles) Yay, yay, yay ♪♪ I like them, ooh (gasping) See, see ♪♪ Monkey likes the bars ♪♪ One, two, three ♪♪ Climbing's fun, you see ♪♪ Yes, yes, yes ♪♪ You see, I'm climbing now ♪♪ Climb, climb, climb ♪♪ I like it, wow (cheery music) Slide, slide ♪♪ Why don't you try the slide ♪♪ Yes, yes, yes ♪♪ I want to try the slide ♪♪ Good, good ♪♪ Sliding is fun for you ♪♪ Yay, yay, yay ♪♪ I like it, ooh (cheery music) See, see (giggles) Mousy likes to slide ♪♪ One, two, three ♪♪ Sliding's fun, you see ♪♪ Yes, yes, yes ♪♪ You see I'm sliding now ♪♪ Slide, slide, slide ♪♪ I like it, wow (cheery music) Swings, swings ♪♪ Why don't you push the swings ♪♪ Yes, yes, yes ♪♪ I want to push the swings ♪♪ Good, good ♪♪ I want to swing with you ♪♪ Yay, yay, yay ♪♪ I like it, ooh (baby laughing) See, see ♪♪ Teddy likes to push ♪♪ One, two, three ♪♪ Way up high, you see ♪♪ Yes, yes, yes ♪♪ Come here, I'll push you now ♪♪ Swing, swing, swing (baby giggles) I like it, wow (swing squeaks)(baby giggles)EnglishAllFrom your searchListenableRelatedFrom Cocomelon - Nursery RhymesLiveRecently uploadedWatched

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fire Engine Song | NEW | CoComelon Cartoons & Kids Songs | Moonbug Kids ...

[Music] wow a fire engine [Music] [Music] [Music] [Applause] [Music] hey longest [Music] i can't believe my luck it's a real life [Music] on this [Music] again [Music] [Music] [Music]

Five Little Sharks🦈 | Baby Shark Doo Doo Doo | Bebefinn Songs for Kids |...

[Music][Music]five little sharks[Music]hello this is dr mommydr mommy the sharks are jumping on thebed oh no more sharks jumping on the[Music]doctor and bed doctor saidno more sharks jumping on the bedgrandpa shark doo doo doo doo doograndpa shark doo doo doo doo doo doograndpa shark doo doo doo doo doograndpa sharkfour little sharks jumping on the[Music]the bed saidno more sharks jumping on the bedgrab my sharkdon't grab my shark no no no no don'tgrab my shark no no no no no grab myshark[Music]saidno more sharks jumping on the bed[Music]hello dr mommy the sharks are jumping onthe bed again[Music]no more sharks jumping on the bed[Music]jumping on the bed[Music][Music]no more sharks jumping on the bed[Music]my[Music]hit the subscribe button

Hindi | Nani Teri Morni Ko Mor Le Gaye | नानी तेरी मोरनी को मोर ले गए

आप देख रहे है फन फॉर किड्स टीवीदेखो सिखो और मज़े लोनानी नानी , पता है क्यातेरी मोरनी को मोर ले गएबताऊ कैसेबताऊउम .... उम ... तो फिर सुनोनानी तेरी मोरनी को मोर ले गएबाकि जो बचा था काले चोर ले गएनानी तेरी मोरनी को मोर ले गएबाकि जो बचा था काले चोर ले गएपता हैउसके बाद क्या हुआही .. ही हीबताती हूँखा के पी के मोटे हो के चोर बैठे रेल मेंचोरों वाला डब्बा कटके पंहुचा सीधा जेल मेंही .. ही हीनानी तेरी मोरनी को मोर ले गएबाकि जो बचा था काले चोर ले गएनानी तेरी मोरनी को मोर ले गएबाकि जो बचा था काले चोर ले गएनानी , पता है उसके बाद चोरों को क्या हुआसुनोउन चोरों की खूब खबर ली मोटे थानेदार नेमोरों को भी खूब नचाया जंगल के सरकार नेनानी तेरी मोरनी को मोर ले गएबाकि जो बचा था काले चोर ले गएनानी तेरी मोरनी को मोर ले गएबाकि जो बचा था काले चोर ले गएनानी नानीआइसक्रीम खाना हैखाऊअच्छी नानी प्यारी नानी रूसा रुसी छोड़ देजल्दी से एक पैसा दे दे , तू कंजूसी