(music
begins)(sheep bleats)(sigh)♪ Baa baa black sheep, have you any wool
♪♪ Yes sir, yes sir,
three bags full ♪♪ One for the master ♪♪ One for the dame ♪♪ One for the little
boy who lives down the lane ♪♪ Baa baa black sheep have you any wool ♪♪ Yes sir, yes sir,
three bags full ♪(instrumental)♪ Baa baa blue sheep
have you any wool ♪♪ Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full ♪♪ One for the master ♪♪ One for the dame ♪♪ One for the little
boy who lives down the lane ♪♪ Baa baa blue sheep have you any wool ♪♪ Yes sir, yes sir,
three bags full ♪(instrumental)♪ Baa baa pink sheep
have you any wool ♪♪ Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full ♪♪ One for the master ♪♪ One for the dame ♪♪ One for the little
boy who lives down the lane ♪♪ Baa baa pink sheep have you any wool ♪♪ Yes sir, yes sir,
three bags full ♪(bell ringing)♪ Baa baa white sheep,
have you any wool ♪♪ Yes sir, yes sir, three bags full ♪♪ One for the master ♪♪ One for the dame ♪♪ One for the little
boy who lives down the lane ♪♪ Baa baa white sheep, have you any wool
♪♪ Yes sir, yes sir,
three bags full ♪(instrumental)
(lively music) (chuckling) ♪ I'm thankful for my family ♪♪ I'm thankful for my friends ♪♪ I'm thankful for the things I have ♪♪ The thank yous never end ♪♪ What are you thankful for ♪♪ What are you thankful for ♪♪ What are you thankful for ♪ - The duckies for playing with me.- Lambie for making me happy.- Bingo for playing fetch with me. ♪ I'm thankful my family ♪♪ I'm thankful for my friends ♪♪ I'm thankful for the things I have ♪♪ The thank yous never end ♪♪ What are you thankful for ♪♪ What are you thankful for ♪♪ What are you thankful for ♪ - Mommy for making me laugh.- Mommy for making yummy snacks.- For mom for tucking me in at night. ♪ I'm thankful for my family ♪♪ I'm thankful for my friends ♪♪ I'm thankful for the things I have ♪♪ The thank yous never end ♪♪ What are you thankful for ♪♪ What are you thankful for ♪♪ What are you thankful for ♪ - Daddy for taking us on trips.- Dad for teaching me how to swim.- Daddy for pl...
Comments
Post a Comment