Hi kids! Let's shake our body.Come on!Dance to the tuneWork
out is a move!We are healthy soon!Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes (Knees and
Toes)And eyes and ears and mouth and noseHead, Shoulders, Knees and Toes (Knees
and Toes)March. march, march.Let us all march!March, march, march.Get your body
charged!Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes (Knees and Toes)Head, Shoulders, Knees
and Toes (Knees and Toes)And eyes and ears and mouth and noseHead, Shoulders,
Knees and Toes (Knees and Toes)Jump, jump, jump.Let us all jump!Jump, jump,
jump.Make your muscle pump!Punch, punch, punch.Let us all punch!Punch, punch,
punch.Have a hearty munch!Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes (Knees and Toes)And
eyes and ears and mouth and noseHead, Shoulders, Knees and Toes (Knees and
Toes)EnglishAllFrom your searchChuChu
TVListenableRelatedFrom ChuChu TV Nursery Rhymes & Kids SongsWatched
(lively music) (chuckling) ♪ I'm thankful for my family ♪♪ I'm thankful for my friends ♪♪ I'm thankful for the things I have ♪♪ The thank yous never end ♪♪ What are you thankful for ♪♪ What are you thankful for ♪♪ What are you thankful for ♪ - The duckies for playing with me.- Lambie for making me happy.- Bingo for playing fetch with me. ♪ I'm thankful my family ♪♪ I'm thankful for my friends ♪♪ I'm thankful for the things I have ♪♪ The thank yous never end ♪♪ What are you thankful for ♪♪ What are you thankful for ♪♪ What are you thankful for ♪ - Mommy for making me laugh.- Mommy for making yummy snacks.- For mom for tucking me in at night. ♪ I'm thankful for my family ♪♪ I'm thankful for my friends ♪♪ I'm thankful for the things I have ♪♪ The thank yous never end ♪♪ What are you thankful for ♪♪ What are you thankful for ♪♪ What are you thankful for ♪ - Daddy for taking us on trips.- Dad for teaching me how to swim.- Daddy for pl...
Comments
Post a Comment